Baking Soda Kill Roaches
Baking soda is a commonly used kitchen ingredient that is used in making pastries, bread, cakes and in different baking tasks. It is also popular to whiten teeth with it, for canker sore, sore throat, and different health as well as cleaning issues. But recent observations of people have also given us another advantage of it. That is how to get rid and kill roaches with baking soda home remedy?
Is Using Sodium Bicarbonate an Effective Home Remedy to Kill Roaches?
Yes, it really works in killing roaches. This natural ingredient causes a chemical reaction in the tummy of roaches as they eat it. One thing to be kept in mind is that they always search for food and for water. As the roaches eat baking soda, it granules remain in his tummy. It will never affect them, but when they start drinking water, there will be a chemical reaction that leads to further gas in the stomach and that is the real cause of their death.
Things we will need
- A bowl
- Sugar powder ½ teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoonful
- Direction for Preparation and Usage:
- Take a bowl and add the equal parts of baking soda and sugar powder into it. You can also add baking soda more than the half teaspoon.
How does it work?
Sugar is the favorite substance of the roaches that is the reason we have smartly prepared an effective baking soda and sugar solution. Making a roaches killing remedy with sugar powder will help you to hide the baking soda smell in it. Locate this prepared solution in the coming way of the roaches. It will be better to place this mixture in small dishes or the plastic containers. Check the filled containers ones in a week.
Benefits of Using Baking Soda for Roaches:
- One of the best advantages of baking soda is that is a non-toxic product for humans. But we can easily make its ideal use for killing roaches with it.
- It is inexpensive
- Easily available in all the markets
- Have long-lasting effects and will keep your house free from the dirty roaches that move in an out in the kitchen at nights.