Baking Soda Dog Deodorizer
This affordable and the common household ingredient can be used for many house cleaning things but now we’ll discuss that how we can use it to eliminate pet odors. It is a natural deodorizer that is free of any harsh chemicals. The applying methods are simple and it will be done in just a couple of minutes. This wonderful article will help you in removing all the unwanted pet odors from your house, car, and garden by using just one single natural kitchen staple. So let’s move to some surprising home remedies given below.
Homemade dry shampoo for dog:
- Whenever you are busy and don’t have enough time to give a bath to your beloved pet, you can easily use this dry shampoo remedy. This will help you to get rid of all the bad dog odors.
- Before applying to make it sure that your dog is completely dry.
- First of all, brush your dog.
- Slowly sprinkle baking soda across the dog’s coat, avoid to sprinkle it on the face.
- Gently rub the baking soda in and leave it in for 15-20 minutes.
- Use a towel and the brush to remove excess baking soda.
Baking soda wet shampoo for dog:
- There are many dog shampoos that already contains baking soda in them. But with this simple baking soda remedy, you can make your dog shampoo with at home. So start your work by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda with 1 cups of warm water. Apply this prepared mixture on the dog’s coat and gently massage it.
- Instead of making this remedy, you can also make a baking soda and water rinse for your dog after bathing him with normal shampoo. This will make your dog clean and also help in removing excess shampoo from your dog.
Baking soda for cleaning dog bed, carpet, and furniture:
Sometimes the dog ‘s favorite seating space appears to be full of smell, so it is also essential to clean the spot properly. Sprinkle baking soda on the carpet, on his furniture and even on his bed and leave it for at least 20 to 25 minutes. After it simply remove it with the vacuum.
Deodorize your car with baking soda:
It always appears good to use baking soda to remove all the dog odors from your car. Sprinkle baking soda on the seats and floor mats of the cars and leave it for few minutes so that it can absorb the odors and then vacuum it. This magical remedy will make your car free of any bad odor and you will definitely feel fresh. So simply keep a small box of baking soda in your car to use it when needed.