Baking Soda Scrub for Acne and Skin Care
If you have to move out of the house every day and your face expose to sun and dirt daily, then a face scrub is the important thing that can make your face clean and well-maintained. There are many skin care products that can help you in treating the oily skin, blackheads, whiteheads, pigmentation and even pimples. There are different types of face scrub on the market that are manufactured by various brands but they all are full of chemicals and that chemicals can harm your skin as well as can create problems. Making a baking soda and lemon as well as honey scrub at home gives you acne free, flawless and glowing skin. The prepared scrub will be useful for all types of skin and the best thing is that it natural and inexpensive.
These baking soda scrub remedies are all provided to you so that you can use it just as according to your skin type. The best thing about this homemade face and skin scrub is that it can be used to soften calluses. It can be made more effective by adding lemon juice to it.
Is Baking Soda really effective for clearing Acne from the skin?
Here are some of the baking soda properties that will help us to know that how baking soda works in treating acne:
- Baking soda restores the pH balance of the natural skin to fade away the acne and other scars on the skin as it eliminates the bacteria from further growing.
- It cleanses the skin to remove dead skin cells, dirt, and excess oil that get remained in the skin pores.
- Baking soda has an excellent lightning and natural bleaching properties that help to remove the acne on the skin and add a glowing shine to the skin.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the baking soda soothe the red marks of the acne as well as irritation.
- The usage of baking soda helps in preventing the bacteria with its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. That is the big reason to fade away acne and acne scars.
- After learning many properties of baking soda, we are going to make you introduced with an amazing baking soda face mask for acne that will remove all the dirt and impurities from your skin. Its regular use will deliver you glowing, flawless, spotless and shining skin.
Baking Soda and Water Scrub for Face and Skin:
Things we will need + Method:
- Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda in the required amount of water to create a thick paste.
- You will need to mix 5 to 7 tablespoons of baking soda and adequate water to form the face scrub.
- Gently apply it on your skin.
- Leave it for a few minutes then rinse it thoroughly.
- Moisturize your face with a natural moisturizer.
If you are looking to create a baking soda face scrub as according to your skin type, then add 3 to 5 drops of lavender essential oil for sensitive skin and to 5 drops of Roman chamomile in the face scrub. To create a face scrub for oily and acne-prone skin, simply add 3 to 5 drops of tea tree oil and 3 to 5 drops of lavender essential oil in it. Looking to treat dry skin then use 3 to 5 drops of Ylang Ylang and add 3 to 5 drops of lavender essential oil in it.
Baking Soda and Lemon Scrub for Acne:
Things we will need:
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
Direction for Preparation:
- Combine 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in a small bowl. There will be a sudden reaction as baking soda fizzes a lot. But it will back to normal in just a few minutes. The paste will turn into a pale yellow color.
- Apply this paste on the face and rub it all over the neck and face. Scrub your nose with it wherever you find oil on the face. You will feel little bit tingle of the lemon juice and baking soda reaction, but it is completely normal. If there is any burning sensation on the face, immediately remove it and wash your face thoroughly.
- Also, keep this prepared scrub on your face for maximum 10 to 12 minutes. Use cold water to your face. After using it, simply apply your natural moisturizer.
Baking Soda and Lemon Scrub with Honey For the Treatment of skin:
Things we will need + Method:
- Baking soda
- Raw honey
- Lemon Juice
Honey is the natural ingredients that have many health and beauty benefits. So preparing a face scrub with honey always appears an ideal option. Take one teaspoon of raw, organic honey with the 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Honey is effective in killing the bad bacteria and it soothes the skin and the best natural moisturizer as well.
Benefits of Baking Soda and Lemon Juice Face Scrub:
- The slightly grainy texture of baking soda when rubbed on the face helps in exfoliating. The small granules of this natural ingredient also help in removing the old, dead cells of the skin.
- This amazing mask prevents the build-up of oil and dirt in pores and so reduces the possibilities of skin breakouts. It is also useful for glowing skin.
- The high amount of citric acid and vitamin C in lemon juice cleanses the face and removes oil as well.
- Thus, the fabulous combination of lemon juice and baking soda makes this face scrub best in all the skin care remedies.