Baking Soda Face Wash DIY
As you know that baking soda is being used for many purposes and there are countless DIY recipes that contain baking soda in it. But today, we are going to make you surprise with the magical use of baking soda is the preparation of a DIY face wash at home. So are you ready? Let’s move to the recipe.
Baking soda – Why baking soda? We’re going to use baking soda as it has a mild abrasive texture. This abrasiveness of the baking soda is good for removing off grime, germs, dead cells, and stale oils from the deep of the skin pores. Baking soda is also useful in smoothing the skin and best for removing blemishes. It’s alkaline but safe to use on your skin, especially if you’re going to tone it with an apple cider vinegar toner.
Coconut oil – There is nothing wrong to say that coconut oil is the soft and creamy oil that have antibacterial properties which fight off germs, especially with the acne-causing bacteria. It also removes out stale oils that stuck within the pores of the skin. Coconut oil is also moisturizing and leaves skin soft. If you have oily skin, you can use sunflower oil instead of using coconut oil. Because sunflower oil is non-comedogenic (won’t clog your pores).
Raw honey – Honey is the nourishing ingredient, it feeds will the skin cells with much-needed nutrients to keep look and feel good. It is a natural moisturizer and also cleanses the skin.
Lavender essential oil – This essential oil has the antibacterial effect, that makes the face wash good in smell and has a skin calming and soothing effects in it.
DIY Baking Soda Face Wash
What you Need
- Take 1/3 cup baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- About 5 drops of lavender oil
- A storage jar with the wide mouth
- Spoon for mixing the paste
Directions to Prepare this Magical Baking Soda Facewash at Home
- Take the wide mouth jar and add the mentioned amount of baking soda, raw honey, soft coconut oil, and lavender essential oil.
- Mix all the ingredient together with the help of the spoon until it forms a soft paste.
- You can use this face wash twice a day: once in the morning when you wake up and once in the evening before going to bed.
- This home remedy of the baking soda face wash will give you smooth, shiny, and spotless skin in the economical product.
- The best thing about this face wash that it is completely chemical free.