Baking Soda Deodorant DIY
Baking soda is one of the ideal kitchen staples that we can easily use in preparing a deodorant at home. Its preparation method is simple and inexpensive one for you. It is effective, simply best for all types of skin. Even tested on sensitive skin. This amazing deodorant recipe will not cover up the odors, but neutralize them with its magical properties. This natural deodorant will serve you for a long-lasting period, definitely work positively to have an odor free beauty.
Homemade Deodorant with Scent:
To prepare a scented deodorant with baking soda, mix together equal parts of cornstarch and baking soda, now add a few drops of essential oil. You can easily use your favorite essential oil for fragrance. Your deodorant is ready to store in an airtight container.
Coconut Oil and Baking Soda Deodorant:
If you are looking for a special deodorant and does not wants to use a powdered deodorant then here we have another wonderful baking soda deodorant remedy that contains coconut oil in it as well. The preparation method of this deodorant is also simple and this deodorant will appear in a soft bar form that you can be applied to your underarms daily or when needed.
Things we will need:
- Coconut oil 6 Tablespoons
- Baking soda 4 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch or arrowroot 4 Tablespoons
- Essential oils are optional, just to add fragrance
Directions for Preparation:
- Take an old bowl and add cornstarch and baking soda in it.
- Use a spoon or a fork or spoon to mix these two ingredients together.
- Now add coconut oil in the mixture and mash until all the ingredients mixed well.
- Add few drops of essential oils in it.
- Simply pour it into a deodorant container and refrigerate it for 2-4 hours until sets in it.
How to Add Baking Soda in the Purchased Deodorant?
- Simply roll out and remove the remaining deodorant you have purchased.
- Take a spoon or fork and use it to mash the deodorant in a bowl
- Now add at least 3 to 4 tablespoons of baking soda and mix well completely.
- If you desire to change the fragrance of the purchased deodorant, simply add your favorite essential oil to it.
- When you have mixed everything is mixed and there is a good texture of the deodorant, not too soft or too hard, pack this modified deodorant back into the container.
Some Benefits of Using Baking Soda Deodorant DIY:
- It is Inexpensive.
- There are no harsh chemicals in it that can harm your skin.
- It is completely free of alcohol.
- This baking soda deodorant neutralizes odors, not covers them up.