Baking Soda for Skin Whitening
It is the heartiest desire of every girl to have a flawless and gorgeous skin but due to many reasons like pollution, scars, aging, poor diet, sunrays, dry skin, freckles, or rashes, allergies etc. will increase the melanin production and that results in uneven and dark skin tone. It is true that there are countless skin whitening products are available in the market but they are full of chemicals. Just stop worrying about it and start following the natural ways to lighten your skin. Baking soda is the only best ingredient that always stands as one of the best natural remedies that give a natural whitening easily. So let’s check out this remedy given below:
How is baking soda effective in whitening the skin?
- Baking soda acts as an excellent exfoliant that removes cellular damages and dead skin cells throughout the applied skin.
- It helps in balancing the pH levels with its amphoteric property that leads to neutralize the acid-alkaline nature of the skin.
- Baking soda has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties that are effective in treating all the infections on your skin.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that calm down the pain, irritation, and inflammation on the skin.
- With its good oil absorbing properties, baking soda is very useful in removing the excess oil from the skin. It cleanses the skin deeply to prevent the buildup from clogged pores.
What is the best remedy to whiten the skin with baking soda?
Baking soda is very effective in treating the uneven skin tone so here we have the magical skin treatment for you.
Baking Soda with water and other ingredients
- Making a mixture of baking soda with water will give you many amazing results to give you an amazing white complexion.
- To make a fine paste with baking soda simply add 2 parts of baking soda in 1 part of water and stir well until it changes to a well-formed paste.
- Apply this baking soda paste on the affected areas of the skin and massage gently with fingertips.
- Keep the paste remain on the affected areas for a while
- Wash it with lukewarm water followed by cold water.
- To get the best result you can repeat the process twice or thrice a week.
You can also use rosewater it will give you flawless skin (or) honey that adds shine to the skin (or) almond milk is very essential to treating the skin (or) buttermilk or hydrogen peroxide instead of water for preparing this skin whitening baking soda paste.