Baking Soda Kill Fleas
There are many manufacturers who advertise their formulas to kill fleas and to control it as well. But there is no magical formula or remedy that can make your house free of it. In spite of the fact we have an amazing home remedy for you that is 100% effective and useful to kill fleas. Yes, the wonderful compound that will make your place free of fleas is baking soda. Some products are effective in successfully treating adult fleas as well as their eggs. But when we use baking soda along with salt and apple cider vinegar, it works surprisingly. This inexpensive way of treating fleas is completely safe for your children and pets.
Baking Soda and Fleas Treatment:
- Things we will need:
- Raw apple cider vinegar 1 cup
- Warm water ½ cups
- Sea salt ½ teaspoon
- Baking soda ½ teaspoons
- Eucalyptus essential oil 5-6 drops
- A spray bottle
- Note: Don’t use essential oil for the cats
Directions for Preparation:
- Take a bowl and add ½ teaspoon of baking soda and ½ teaspoon of sea salt in it.
- Add warm water gradually to the bowl.
- Now add the recommended quantity of eucalyptus essential oil.
- Next, simply pour 1 cup of raw apple cider vinegar into the bowl. This addition of the vinegar will create a foaming and a hissing reaction.
- Carefully pour the prepared mixture into a spray bottle and shake well.
- Now the best homemade flea spray with baking soda and apple cider vinegar is ready!
- Store the spray bottle in a cool dry place.
- Spray this homemade flea’s spray on your pets down from a distance of at least 5 to 6 inches away.
How to Banish Fleas?
- Keep the entire cat and dog accessories neat and clean. Make sure to wash all there cushions, bedding and towels with hot water.
- Just sprinkle borax on the carpets and then vacuum the carpet in the next morning.
- Apply a good dog conditioner on your dog’s fur then comb it out using a flea comb that is easily available in the market.