Baking Soda and Milk For Face and Skin
Baking soda is a natural ingredient that you will love to use in making yummy treats and desserts. But this amazing kitchen staple also provides us with countless uses in term of beautiful skin and the beauty of the face. On the other hand, every one of us is quite aware of the health benefits of the milk. It plays an important role in physical, mental growth and simply the essential dietary supplement for stronger bones. But it is also the best ingredient to make your skin flawless and glowing. The use of these inexpensive ingredients will deliver you best beauty benefits with simple home remedies. Check out these!
Baking Soda and Milk for Glowing Skin:
Let’s make your skin glowing and looks younger than your age with the simple use of this home remedy. The ingredients used in this process, like baking soda and raw milk are packed with essential nutrients that are enough to add shine to your face.
Things we will need + Method:
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of raw milk
- Combine one tablespoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of fresh orange juice. The prepared paste will be thick.
- Simply apply a thin layer of this paste on your neck and face.
- Allow it to dry for at least 15-2o minutes.
- Wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
- Use a cotton pad and dip it into the raw milk and apply it on your face. It will work as the natural moisturizer.
- Using a wet cotton pad, wipe it off and then splash cool water to remove any residue
- Repeat the same process twice a week to remove all the dullness from your skin and to add the desired glow to it.
Baking Soda and Raw Milk to Remove Dead Skin Cells:
Are you in search of the best home remedy to get rid of all the dirt, pollution from your face? Simply make the best use of baking soda and milk for it. Baking soda will remove all the dirt and milk will work in making the skin shinier. Here is the simple remedy for you:
Things we will need + Method:
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1tablespoon baking soda
- ½ tablespoon of water
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Combine all these ingredients together and make a thick paste.
- The paste must be in the grainy form that will help in exfoliating the skin.
- Apply this paste on your face and gently massage in its circular motion. Carefully avoid your eyes.
- Now wash it with regular water.
- Note: adding honey will help to moisturize your skin. But instead of adding it to the solution you can make milk and honey toner by adding the equal parts.
- Apply it on your face and you will surprise with long-lasting shine and glow.
- Repeat the same process twice a month to remove all the dead skin cells from your face.
Baking Soda and Milk for Dry Skin:
Let’s treat your dry skin with a great home remedy that has all the natural ingredients in it. Here is the simple recipe:
Things we will need + Method
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons raw milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Make a fine paste and apply it on your face and neck with a cotton ball.
- Leave it to work for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now wash it off with cold water and apply your regular moisturizer.