Baking Soda Carpet Cleaner Recipe
A homemade baking soda carpet cleaner will help to revitalize and in freshening the carpets of your home. The amazing fact is that it is the inexpensive solution to make your house looks neat and clean. It is best to get rid of all the bad odors and hard stains on the carpet. It’s all up to you that you want to use it in the carpet cleaning machine or just want to sprinkle it directly on the floor to give the carpet a new look. Here we have some excellent carpet cleaning baking soda recipes for you that all are created according to the demand and need for removing the stains and smells. Here has a look at these surprising carpet cleaners.
Baking Soda to Remove all the Non-Greasy Stains
To remove all the non-greasing stains from the carpet, we have an interesting homemade cleaner remedy for you. So let’s get started:
- Simply sprinkle some amount of baking soda directly over the carpet.
- Gently rub the stain with some hot water or with the wet cloth.
- Just make allow the mixture to sit on the carpet stain for atleast 1 to 3 hours.
- It will be better to perform this remedy at night before going to bed so that there will be more time for baking soda to work on the stain.
- Just vacuum it.
- This is one of the simplest baking soda carpet cleaner recipes that will leave your carpet looks freshen and completely shiny that you always desire for.
Baking Soda for Removing the Greasy Stains from the Carpet
The above baking soda recipe is best to remove the stains that are not greasy but if you are looking to remove greasy stains then you have to follow these steps given below:
- You can start the baking soda cleaning process by taking a paper towel or a rag or a paper towel.
- Now move toward the greasy stain and try to clear the extra grease from the stain with the paper towel.
- This process will make the process of cleaning the easy one for you.
- When you have completely cleared the extra grease from the carpet just sprinkle dry baking soda on the stain and allow it to sit overnight. The longer you will allow the baking soda to sit the better results you will get.
- Clean the stain with the cloth or with the sponge. If there is some of the stain left behind you can use liquid dish wash detergent and some hot water to clear it properly.
- Once you succeeded in removing the stain from the carpet, just sprinkle some dry baking soda over the carpet area and leave it for some hours.
- This idea will help in making the carpet looks neat and clean as well as fresh.