Baking Soda for Acne Scars Overnight
The inflammatory infection on the skin that is caused by the oil, toxins, dead skin cells and dirt is known as acne and the marks that remained after the acne is treated is known as acne scars. It effects on the face, neck, back, chest and legs. There are some other reasons are also behind the acne and that is the hormonal imbalance, poor hygiene, poor diet, and other factors. It is true that there are many creams and medication is available in the market for the treatment of acne scars. But they all are full of chemicals. So, here we came to you with some are natural remedies that heal these skin breakouts. All you need for these amazing home remedies is the baking soda.
It cleanses the skin to remove dead skin cells, dirt, and excess oil that get stuck in the skin pores. Baking soda has an excellent lightning and natural bleaching properties that help to remove the acne on the skin and add a glowing shine to the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of the baking soda soothe the red marks of the acne as well as irritation. The usage of baking soda helps in preventing the bacteria with it’s antiseptic and antibacterial properties. That is the big reason to fade away acne and acne scars.
Baking Soda Mask with Honey for Acne Scars
Honey has natural moisturizer and soothes the skin to reduce the inflammation that leads to more severe acne scars. Both have the antioxidant property that repairs the damaged skin to fade these scars.
Instruction to Prepare Mask
- Add 1 tablespoons of baking soda in 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix it well and wet your skin areas that are affected by acne.
- Gently massage the prepared mixture on your skin in circular motions.
- Leave it for about 5 minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
Baking Soda Face Mask for Acne
- When we mix water in the baking soda then it exhibits various properties that are effective in clearing the skin problems, including acne and acne scars. Here is the recipe for you:
- Add 1 tablespoons of water in 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Stir it well properly to make a fine paste and apply this face mask paste on the face.
- Be sure to cover all the acne and acne scar affected areas with this homemade baking soda face mask.
- Gently massage the face in circular motion for about 3– 5 minutes.
- Leave the mask on your face for about 8 – 10 minutes or until it dries.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Dry your skin and use this baking soda mask regularly by following the same process for twice a week.