Baking Soda Essential Oil Air Freshener Spray
It happens most of the time that we get familiar with having a bad smell at home. It may start form a stinky trash can or from the sink of a bathroom or from that of a kitchen. There is only one solution for it and that is having good air freshener at home. But using an expensive air freshener regularly is not an easy solution. So here we are going to provide you with the magical homemade air freshener remedy that is all created with two natural ingredients. One is baking soda and the other one is the essential oil. Baking soda is an effective natural ingredient that is used in countless home remedies and easily available everywhere. And essential oils are good as well as the safe alternative for beauty products, which are extracted from different parts of the plants and trees. Essential oils offer different beauty and health benefits. And as we combine these two natural ingredients together, it forms a chemical-free air freshener for you.
Baking Soda and Essential Oils Air Freshener:
Things we will need + Method:
- Take one cup baking soda
- About 15-20 drops essential oils (use pine essential oil or peppermint or rosemary)
- Some dried herbs
- Spray bottle to store the prepared homemade air freshener
- Baking soda is the main ingredient in this homemade air freshener recipe as it works effectively in absorbing odors and works in a unique way to leave the atmosphere to appear fresh and healthy.
- Simply take the spray bottle and add the mentioned quantity of baking soda into it.
- Now add one teaspoon of dried herbs to it.
- Add 15 to 20 drops of essential oil in the spray bottle. You can also add more drops of essential oils if required.
- Now tied the spray bottle and shake it well.
- Shake it until all the ingredients properly mixed together.
- Adding dried herbs is optional.
- Use it any time in any area of your home and feel fresh with this homemade baking soda and essential oil air freshener.
- It smells will be safe and healthy for you and your family and definitely will be long-lasting for you.
Note: The same remedy is for making hair softener and shiner. You can use this recipe for the softening of your hair. After every regular hair washes, sprinkle some of the solutions on wet hair and you will find your hair shinier and smoother.