Baking Soda Spray for Odor
All of us face some problems to have the bad smell at home. It may come out from a stinky trash can or the sink of a bathroom, maybe of the washing clothes, or from a kitchen. It is the desire of everyone to have a long-lasting and easy solution to this problem. There is only one solution for it and that is having good spray at home that has great properties of absorbing odors. So here we are going to provide you with the magical baking soda homemade odor-free spray remedy. Baking soda is an effective natural ingredient that is used in countless home remedies and easily available everywhere. It has odor absorbing properties that are why it is widely used to get rid of bad odors.
Baking Soda Spray for Odors:
Things we will need:
- Take one cup baking soda
- About 15-20 drops essential oils (use pine essential oil or peppermint or rosemary)
- Some dried herbs
- Spray bottle to store the prepared homemade air freshener spray
Directions for Preparation:
- Baking soda is the main ingredient in this homemade odor-free spray as it works effectively in absorbing odors and works in a unique way to leave the atmosphere to appear fresh and healthy.
- Simply take the spray bottle and add the mentioned quantity of baking soda into it.
- Now add one teaspoon of dried herbs to it.
- Add 15 to 20 drops of essential oil in the spray bottle. You can also add more drops of essential oils if required.
- Now tied the spray bottle and shake it well.
- Shake it until all the ingredients properly mixed together.
- Adding dried herbs is optional.
- Use it any time in any area of your home and feel fresh with this homemade odor-free spray that will absorb all the unwanted odors from your house, car, and office.
- It smells will be safe and healthy for you and your family and definitely will be long-lasting for you.
Note: You can also prepare a simple baking soda spray by adding 2 tablespoons of baking soda in one cup of water. Mix them properly and pour this solution into the spray bottle. It is a simple remedy to make the different areas of the house odor-free with an effective spray of baking soda.
The same remedy is for making hair softener and shiner. You can use this recipe for the softening of your hair. After every regular hair washes, sprinkle some of the solutions on wet hair and you will find your hair shinier and smoother.