Baking Soda Rash Bath
Baking soda is a very useful product. It is an important natural ingredient that is the part of every kitchen. It is used for bakery items and preparing delicious deserts. But these days, it’s also got importance because of it’s healing properties. It can treat your sore throat, best for canker sore treatment, an effective ingredient for weight loss and much more. Sodium carbonate has also proved to be useful for curing rash. It relieves pain, itching, and redness of the skin. If your baby is suffering from nappy rash, or you are looking for an easy home remedy that brings an instant relief to rashes, just try out these easy home remedies such as rash bath, and paste recipes given below in the article.
Is Baking Soda Effective for Rashes?
- It is a natural skin cleansing product with antiseptic properties in it. It clears the germ and the bacteria of the skin and at the same time, it reduces the further symptoms of rashes.
- It works in balancing skin’s pH level. Simply alkalize the body that further prevents flare-ups.
- It reduces inflammation and the rashes that occur on the affected skin.
- It exfoliates the skin to remove dead cells.
- Also effective in reducing irritation and itching.
Baking Soda Bath for Rashes:
It acts in relieving the itching by making a balance in the pH level of the body. Baking soda soak or bath will for sure help you in clearing the problem, particularly in the areas where we can’t apply easily.
Things we will need
- Take a tub of lukewarm water and combine 1/2 – 1 cup of baking soda in it.
- Mix it well and soak your body for about 20 – 25 minutes, so that your skin can easily absorb the water.
- After that, wash your body with normal water and dry the skin completely.
- You can repeat this process to get rid of rashes on regular bases until it cures completely.
There is another wonderful baking soda bath remedy for you. In this remedy, you just need to add Epsom salt in baking soda bath and this will help you to get rid of itching and irritation along with clear all the dead cells of the body.
Baking Soda Paste for Rashes Treatment:
Yes, it is true that you can make a simple baking soda paste for the magical treatment of rashes. The use of baking soda paste will treat redness, itch, irritation and red scars on the skin.
Directions for Preparation:
- Mix lukewarm water in baking soda in such a way that it forms a mud-like paste.
- Simply apply this prepared paste on skin affected with rashes.
- Make it allow to work for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse it off with water.