Baking Soda Uses for Hair
Having a long-shiny and healthy hair is the demand of everyone. But it sometimes becomes difficult because of a worse dye, dandruff problem, thick, rough hair or may be due to harsh effects of shampoo. The only solution to your all hair problems is the magical use of baking soda for it. It’s the best hair smoother, a useful dye remover. It will boost your hair growth, will help you to get rid of dandruff. Baking soda is widely used in preparing a chemical-free, homemade shampoo as well. So let’s have a look at these surprising uses and remedies of baking soda for hair.
Baking Soda Hair Smoother and Straightener:
- First of all, wash your hair with shampoo, towel dry it until the hair is about 80 percent dry.
- Combine your conditioner in ½ teaspoon of baking. You can also add nourishing oil, such as coconut or avocado, coconut. This addition will make your softer.
- Simply start applying this prepared conditioner and baking soda mixture to your hair, working from root to tip.
- Just apply don’t rub it.
- Use a shower cap on your head and cover all your hair with it. Wear the shower cap on for at least 30 to 60 minutes.
- This is not the final time, whenever you tried this remedy for the first time, the experiment will make you able to choose the right time for you.
- Next wash your hair thoroughly with cold water.
- It is always recommended to immediately deep condition your hair so that the treatment will be successful for you.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and you will definitely feel an impressive change in your dull and frizzy hair after following the easy steps of this baking soda treatment.
- Don’t use any chemical product after the treatment at least for one next day.
Baking Soda to Remove Hair Dye:
Now removing the hair dye at home become an easy task for you. Yes, just make the best use of baking soda for it and have your desired results in minutes.
Things we will need:
- Take 2 tablespoons of Baking Soda
- 1 and 1/2 cup of Water
- 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 drops Fragrant Essential Oil (according to your choice)
Directions to Use:
- Combine half a cup of water with 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- Properly wet your hair and apply this prepared mixture to it.
- Leave this mixture to work on your hair for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Then rinse it thoroughly.
- Combine the water, vinegar, and essential oil in a jug and pour it through your hair as a final rinse.
- You can easily repeat the process thrice a week.
- Baking Soda to Remove Unwanted Hair:
Things we will need:
- 250 ml of warm water
- One tablespoonful of baking soda
Directions to Use:
- Take a normal saucepan and add 250ml water in it and allow the water to boil.
- Now add baking soda in it and dissolve it properly with the use of a spoon.
How to Apply?
- Take the baking soda mixture and apply it on the affected areas.
- Leave it for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- It will be better to use this home remedy before going to bed so that there will more time for baking soda to work properly.
- Wash the cleaned area of the skin with warm water.
- And don’t forget to use your regular moisturizer because the mild abrasive properties of baking soda may dry your skin.
- You can easily use this home remedy three times a week.
- Just after repeating this remedy for a one week, the unwanted hair will start to disappear.
Baking Soda for Homemade Shampoo:
Let’s start working together on the simple yet the magical use of baking soda for preparing a homemade shampoo. It will increase your hair growth, and give you a long shiny hair in less time.
Direction for Preparation and Applying:
- Mix one part baking soda with three parts water.
- Transfer the prepared solution in a small squeezed bottle.
- For a pleasant smell, you can add scented oils like lavender or peppermint.
- Now apply the mixture on dry or wet hair by starting at the roots and working your way down to the ends.
- Do not rub aggressively; just massage your scalp gently.
- Leave it to work for at least 2 minutes. Wash your hair with normal or warm water.
- Now it’s time to rinse your hair with a mixture made of one part vinegar and four parts water. Add scented oils to diminish the smell of vinegar.
- Apply the mixture on your hair, distributing it towards your ends.
- Leave it to work for a few seconds and wash it off with cold water.
- Add several drops of lemon juice to the mixture of the shampoo, as it will help in solving dandruff issues.
- For a super-fresh smell, add 10-15 drops of castor oil. You can also try lavender or peppermint oil.
Baking Soda for Hair Growth and Dandruff:
Want to get rid of dandruff and also looking to increase the length of your hair with a useful home remedy? Just take a look on baking soda placed closed to you in your kitchen cabinets and use it to make your desires become a reality. Here is the effective remedy for you. Yes, it is true that baking soda works alone for dandruff and hair growth. So let’s move to the amazing homemade treatment.
Directions to Apply:
- First of all, rinse your hair with warm water and with your regular shampoo.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm water and add 1 – 3 tablespoon of baking soda in it.
- Mix it properly and apply it on your scalp.
- Gently massage this mixture on your scalp and cover your head with it.
- This amazing process will help in the restoration of natural on the scalp and thus it maintains the proper pH balance as well.
- Leave this mixture on your scalp for at least 3 to 5 minutes and rinse your hair water without using any shampoo.
- You can easily repeat the same baking soda remedy on regular bases until you get rid of dandruff.
It will be good to add some baking soda to your regular shampoo and use it whenever you are going to wash your hair.