Baking Soda Remedy to Quit Smoking
Smoking is a bad and a very unhealthy habit that seriously imperils human health. The smoke of cigarette contains a large number of carcinogens in it. There is no doubt that these carcinogens are harmful to the smoker, but also to others who inhale the smoke of the cigarette. And the bitter reality is that passive smokers are mostly children. It is not easy to quit smoking for a smoker. But here in this article, we have a surprising baking soda remedy for you that will help you to stop smoking. Yes, this magical ingredient is used for different household purposes and for beauty as well. But you can also use it to quit smoking and to enjoy a healthy routine. This remedy will help you to stop taking cigarette as soon as you make an ambition and start using it.
Baking Soda to Get Rid of Smoking’s Bad Habit:
Things we will need + Method:
- 1 tablespoon Baking soda
- 1 glass lukewarm water
- Combine one tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of water. Stir it properly until the baking soda is completely dissolved in the water.
- Rinse your mouth with this prepared mixture of sodium carbonate, whenever you need to smoke.
- It is also better to drink this solution twice a day regularly for a next one week.
- Pour this baking soda water in a bottle so you can easily use it whenever needed. In this way, you can easily take this one with you as going out of the house.
- It is recommended to use this water twice a day during the first week. If your desire for smoking not ends, use this remedy once a day in the second week.
- This home remedy will cut off your desire to smoke the cigarette.
NOTE: It is not recommended to drink baking soda water for those having any kidney problems, or having high blood pressure at all. People with low sodium diet also avoid such baking soda solution.