Everyone knows that there is countless using of an amazing kitchen staple, baking soda. One of them is to use it as an underarm deodorant. Now you can make a homemade underarm deodorant that is inexpensive, and long-lasting. Using baking soda deodorant is effective for all types of skin. Even best to use on sensitive skin. An amazing underarm deodorant recipe will cover up the odors, and leave a fresh feeling for you. So let’s try it to have an odor free beauty and confidence. There are three different recipes and method of uses is provided here for you, so that you can opt. the best one for you.
Underarm Deodorant with Scent:
Let’s prepare a scented an underarm deodorant with baking soda, mix together equal parts of cornstarch and baking soda, now add a few drops of essential oil. You can easily use your favorite essential oil for fragrance. Your deodorant is ready to store in an airtight container. And use it by applying directly on your skin. It will be better to apply it after taking bath so that it will serve you best results.
Coconut Oil and Baking Soda Underarm Deodorant:
If you are looking for a special underarm deodorant and does not wants to use a powdered deodorant then here we have another wonderful baking soda deodorant remedy that contains coconut oil in it as well. The preparation method of this deodorant is also simple and this deodorant will appear in a soft bar form that you can be applied to your underarms daily or when needed.
Things we will need:
- Coconut oil 6 Tablespoons
- Baking soda 4 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch or arrowroot 4 Tablespoons
- Essential oils are optional, just to add fragrance
Directions for Preparation:
- Take an old bowl and add cornstarch and baking soda in it.
- Use a spoon or a fork or spoon to mix these two ingredients together.
- Now add coconut oil in the mixture and mash until all the ingredients mixed well.
- Add few drops of essential oils in it.
- Simply pour it into a deodorant container and refrigerate it for 2-4 hours until sets in it.
How to Add Baking Soda in the Purchased Underarm Deodorant?
- Simply roll out and remove the remaining deodorant you have purchased.
- Take a spoon or fork and use it to mash the deodorant in a bowl
- Now add at least 3 to 4 tablespoons of baking soda and mix well completely.
- If you desire to change the fragrance of the purchased deodorant, simply add your favorite essential oil to it.
- When you have mixed everything is mixed and there is a good texture of the deodorant, not too soft or too hard, pack this modified deodorant back into the container.
Some Benefits of Using Baking Soda Deodorant DIY:
- It is Inexpensive.
- There are no harsh chemicals in it that can harm your skin.
- It is completely free of alcohol.
- This baking soda deodorant neutralizes odors, not covers them up.