Baking soda is the best home remedy that is used effectively for the treatment of dandruff and other hair problems. Here are some of the properties of baking soda that works to treat dandruff. This natural ingredient has an amazing exfoliating property that’s why it exfoliates the scalp in getting rid of excess dead skin cells. It effectively works against the yeast-like fungus that is the cause of dandruff on the scalp.
Baking Soda for Treating Dandruff:
- Yes, it is true that baking soda works alone for the treatment of dandruff. So let’s move to the amazing homemade treatment.
- Directions to Apply:
- First of all, rinse your hair with warm water and with your regular shampoo.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm water and add 1 – 3 tablespoon of baking soda in it.
- Mix it properly and apply it on your scalp.
- Gently massage this mixture on your scalp and cover your head with it.
- This amazing process will help in the restoration of natural on the scalp and thus it maintains the proper pH balance as well.
- Leave this mixture on your scalp for at least 3 to 5 minutes and rinse your hair water without using any shampoo.
- You can easily repeat the same baking soda remedy on regular bases until you get rid of dandruff.
- It will be good to add some baking soda to your regular shampoo and use it whenever you are going to wash your hair.
- Coconut oil I widely used to treat different hair and scalp problems including dandruff. Here are some of the properties of coconut oil that works to treat dandruff.
- This magical oil has an antibacterial and antifungal property that fights against the fungus and other microbes that causes infection on the scalp.
- It is proved as the best moisturizer that removes the dryness and clear dandruff and it also nourishes the scalp. It also repairs the scalp and hair to enhance healthy hair growth.
Coconut Oil for Treating Dandruff:
Yes, it is true that coconut oil works alone for the treatment of dandruff. So let’s move to the amazing homemade treatment.
Directions to Apply:
- Take some organic coconut oil in a bowl.
- Now heat up the oil.
- Simply apply this warm oil on the clean scalp with your fingers.
- Gently massage it on your scalp in the circular motion to spread the oil thoroughly onto the scalp.
- After the message, wrap your hair in a shower cap.
- Leave it on for overnight.
- rinse your hair water with your routine shampoo.
- You can easily repeat the same coconut oil remedy on regular bases until you get rid of dandruff.